Last Updated on February 27, 2022 by Sam
While most birds migrate south for the winter, sparrows stay put and take advantage of their feathered friends.
The “how do sparrows survive the winter” is a question that has been asked for years. Sparrows are able to survive the cold weather because they have feathers, fur or both. They also have a small body and can stay warm by huddling together in groups.
The “do sparrows hibernate” is a question that has been asked for many years. The answer is yes, but it’s not as simple as you would think.
Watch This Video:
- where do sparrows go in the summer
- when do sparrows migrate south
- where do sparrows sleep at night in the winter
- when do sparrows leave the nest
- how long do sparrows live